Friday, August 23, 2013

I need names for a new poll n°2 (only loli this time)

Rate: 
///ENGLISH///
hello everyone...
as I did months ago... I gonna request names of characters to start a new poll on my blog... but this time, I want lolis names...
the rules are simply:
1- only female characters
2- you can say as many characters as you want ( I gonna choose the most originals )
3- I want names of only lolis characters
4- cartoons, anime or games characters... you can say names from what you want

the poll will start when I'll have a good list of characters... and ofcourse, the winner will be on a new image made by me
thanks :D

///SPANISH///
necesito nombres para una nueva encuesta
hola a todos
como lo hice hace unos meses atras... voy a pedir nombres de personahes para comenzar una nueva encuesta en mi blog... pero esta vez, quiero nombres de lolis
las reglas son simples
1-solo personajes femeninos
2- puedes decir cuantos personajes quieras (escogeré los mas originales)
3- quiero solo nombres de personajes lolis
4 cartoons, anime o personajes de juegos... puedes decir nombres de los que quieras

la encuesta comenzara cuando tenga una buena lista de personajes... y porsupuesto, la ganadora estara en una nueva imagen hecha por mi
gracias :D

14 comments:

  1. Sally from Twinkle Crusaders.
    Shonmao Ronron from Tenkuu no Symphonia 2.
    Marion Coppelia from Tenkuu no Symphonia 2.
    Anju Maaka from Chibi Vampire.
    Norn from Ore-sama no Ragnarock.

    I comment this as Anonymous and I have been given enough only by seeing one of these characters in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to help a good artist.

      Delete
  2. Toph from Avatar
    Laney Penn from Grojband
    Pan from Dragon Ball GT
    Cream from Sonic (you never said no furries)
    Hinata Hyuuga from Part one Naruto.
    Kaolla Su from Love Hina
    Edward from Cowboy Bebop
    Asahina Arumi from Magical Shopping Arcade
    Tiny Tina from borderlands
    Kuroko Shirai from a Certain Scientific Railgun
    Paiway from Vandread
    I limited myself to one from a series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evangeline A.K. McDowell from Negima!
    Louise from Zero no tsukaima
    Tabitha from Zero no tsukaima
    Saria from Legend of Zelda
    Child Zelda from Legend of Zelda
    Malon from Legend of Zelda
    Kurosaki Yuzu from Bleach
    Daidōji Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura
    Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail
    Yuuki Mikan from To Love Ru

    Those are the ones I am interested in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chi Chi from original dragon ball (before z)
    Kairi from digimon
    Yuffi from final fantasy 7
    Kairi from kingdom hearts
    Danni from danny phantom
    Chelia Blendy from Fairy tail
    Moegi from naruto.
    sorry if I couldn't think up more at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chibiusa from Sailor Moon
    Hanabi from Naruto
    Sora from original Digimon
    Hotaru from Sailor Moon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto (not Shippuuden)
    Hotaru/Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon
    Maehara Shinobu from Love Hina
    Pan from Dragon Ball GT
    Yuuki Mikan and Golden Darkness (aka Yami-chan) from To Love-Ru
    Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail
    Skuld from Ah! My Goddess
    Kurosaki Yuzu and Hinamori Momo (she looks like loli to me) from Bleach

    That's all that come to my mind '^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sora Takenouchi from Digimon

    Kotori Mizuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Luna/Ruka from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

    Rei Saotome from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

    Momo from Minky Momo
    Rebecca Hawkins from Yu-Gi-Oh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hinata Hyuga (12 years) "Naruto"
    Hanabi Hiuga "Naruto" or "Naruto Shippuuden"
    Rukia "Bleach"
    Toph "Avatar las air master"
    Karin Sawatari "He is my master"

    ReplyDelete