Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Commission: Uchiha in Blossom page-1

Rate: 
well... this start here
with Sarada Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki
this is a new comic, a commission for an annon follower...
from now you can see the comic in my "comic" section of my blog
I'll start to do 2 pages per month of this comic...  for now...
so, I'll post the page 2 in a few days

YOU DON'T HAVE THE PERMISSION TO COLOR THIS IMAGE
so please don't do it (maybe I'll do it in a future)

and please support me on patreon if you want to know more about this new comic
https://www.patreon.com/Reit





2 comments:

  1. I know this is a commission, but I'm already tired of this concept. A good chunk of Sarada stuff I've seen have been her and Naruto or her and her mother. I was looking forward to this when seeing the cover, but not so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Sarada ,so i am looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete