Saturday, July 18, 2015

Commission: Uchiha in Blossom Page-9

Rate: 
page 9 is here!
hope you like it guys
I saw some comments from people who said that I'll let this comic incomplete (like Feel the pain)
for those people I have to say... Feel the pain was a work that I made with my friend Oddrich... but he lost interest on finish the images, and I didn't want to continue it, because of his lost of interest...
anyways, you can read more here:
http://oddmachine.deviantart.com/journal/Well-friends-Feel-the-Pain-is-dead-534106943
I have to say that this comic (and Sakura Gaiden) are commissions, and I'll say it again... I have plans to upload two pages of Uchiha in Blossom per month (if the commissioner can pay it)
but have in mind that I have to do another images during the month (commissions and patrons rewards) so, I am working as fast as I can to give you the best of my works.
well... I guess the people always will talk without know the opinion of the creators
I just want to repeat this information
and feel free to comment if you have a question...

please support me on patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/Reit


No comments:

Post a Comment